TV Signal

john h
👍

Sun 2 Aug 2015, 19:01

Maggie.Try pulling the mains plug out, count to 20, reconnect, then do a scan. Just a thought. John H

Maggie Watts
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2015, 18:10

I have done scans to no avail. I must say I'm not really that bothered about losing ITV and I'm not going to spend money on it. This has gone on for a few months now.

Alice Millea
👍

Thu 30 Jul 2015, 13:26

The same happened to us but as John says, just do a new channel scan and it's OK. Even itv has come back.

john h
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2015, 20:23

If you loose the odd BBC and Itv channel namely BBC1 BBC2/ITV1 ITV 4 then a quick auto tune will cure the problem. On occasions you have flagged up that a new channel has been found,please retune, it always best to carry out a retune then,as it only requires you to press ok JH

russell robson
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2015, 20:10

Our signal has been pony for years but then we live in a hole in the digital network. Our mobiles don't work either. But hey ho it means that we can ignore text and calls from people we don't want to talk to.

Maggie Watts
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2015, 18:49

I don't know why, but I haven't had ITV in months. I know a lot of people who have had a problem with Vodafone.

ann
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:07

Glad we are not a lone I this, funny how all these companies say there isn't a problem. They also told me there was no 4g in the area. But are sending me an attachment to put on the TV, wait and see if it comes.

Yes very strange we lost the TV, but have to say we have our channels back now?

Peter Bennett
👍

Wed 29 Jul 2015, 13:46

Since the new mast became operational we have lost all but BBC1 & 2 in Woodstock Road. The at800 people (who are supposed to ensure a freeview signal when new 4G masts are installed) have sent the following:

"Using the address details you have provided, I can confirm that at the moment there are no 4G at 800 MHz masts active in your area. Any 4G services that are currently operating in your area will be running at 1800 MHz and/or 2.6 GHz and will not cause any disruption to Freeview services."

So just a coincidence that the signal has vanished at this stage?

Elaine Newbold
👍

Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:47

Thats was mentioned on Radio Oxford this morning in other villages they lost some TV when the mobile masts were upgraded ?

Rachael Lunney
👍

Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:44

which part of charlbury do u live

ann
👍

Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:35

Well Vodaphone appears to be back, but now no Freeview Signals so no television just gets better, one improves and then knocks the other signal out ..

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.