More Youth arts activites and events in Charlbury?

Andy Graham
👍

Fri 3 Jul 2015, 16:01

hoping to meet up with Tim and others who offer some great things with CADS and pick up some advice from previous providers too! Let's make this happen soon for the town's young people more opportunities to show their creativity. It's a win win for the whole town!!

Suzy M-H
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2015, 23:05

I would think something would be very welcome in Charlbury as both Shed and Streetstage, which my kids went to some years ago, are now defunct.

Heather Williams
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2015, 19:31

Also Chipping Norton Theatre do a lot of workshops for children of varying ages throughout the holidays and evenings.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2015, 17:25

Don't forget that Charlbury has CADS which you are very welcome to come and join in all aspects Andy
tonight is our last auditions for Aladdin 7.30 at the Methodist room Fishers Lane

Andy Graham
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2015, 14:15

Apart from local politics, my background is qualified youth arts worker, teacher of drama, professional theatre director, actor and playwrite-My Beautiful Laundrette, Sense and sensibility and a Room with a View. Anyone interested in re-establishing a flourishing youth theatre for all ages, I am happy to join others to set it up here in Charlbury if there is a demand.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.