Thank you

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Tue 12 May 2015, 17:08

Congratulations Andy - your result was a bright spot on a rather dark Friday morning last week. I see that Brighton & Hove are hoping to become a republic. Any chance of the same for Charlbury?

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/shortcuts/2015/may/12/britains-latest-breakaway-nation-peoples-republic-brighton-hove

Andy Graham
👍

Mon 11 May 2015, 10:27

Just wanted to thank everyone who voted in the elections last week and for all political parties contribution to a lively campaign. Thank you all for your kindness on the doorstep!Whoever you voted for, I will do my best to represent you all! The work begins and as your district councillor I, and Liz Leffman are looking forward to putting into action some of your ideas and addressing your concerns over Dean Pit, car parking to name but a few.We are accountable to you!See you around!Kindest and warmest regards, Andy

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sat 9 May 2015, 13:08

Very pleased that Andy got the seat. Well done and congratulations to all involved....

Liz Leffman
👍

Sat 9 May 2015, 12:59

And the only way to put an end to Tory domination is to vote for someone else. Which people in Charlbury and Finstock did. I am glad I live here!

graham W
👍

Sat 9 May 2015, 11:12

That comment (Russell Robson) could be applied to any party who is in power, be it Consevative, Labour, UKIP, LibDem, BNP, Green etc etc!

russell robson
👍

Sat 9 May 2015, 10:38

Not much congratulation, its still a Tory dominated authority in a Tory dominated state

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 21:11

Yes congratulations! And I was also pleased with the reported turnout and that half of my vote counted!!

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 16:20

And what about the huge turn-out not only here but in all the WODC area?
Charlbury & Finstock still beat the rest, I think, with 77.57%.

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 15:52

Independence referendum for Charlbury anyone?

Elaine Newbold
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 15:39

Agreed and lets hope we can preserve the Post Office in the current locations and all the services it now provides

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 15:04

Agreed. Congratulations.

charlie clews
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 14:17

A great result and well deserved!

Tony H Merry
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 14:15

Congratulations Liz and Andy . I think that it is a testament to your support of the Town and work over the last few years Liz and now there are two of you really looking forward to future plans

Liz Leffman
👍

Fri 8 May 2015, 13:35

Andy and I would like to say a big Thank You to everyone for your support in yesterday's election. I have always considered it to be a privilege to be District Councillor for our town, and it will be a pleasure to work in partnership with Andy.

Thank you, too, to everyone who brought slips to the polling station supporting the petition to keep Charlbury Post Office open. These will be added to the online petition over the next day or so

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.