Noise Disturbance Ticknell Piece/Ditchley Road Area

Vanessa
👍

Sat 11 Apr 2015, 22:00

I had someone kick and dent my car around that time.....maybe the same person although there has been a few gangs of girls kicking bins over etc....

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Wed 8 Apr 2015, 09:06

Gosh, he got around, Jenny! Guess never know the culprit - obviously someone who wasn't part of the working community!!!

Jenny Chambers
👍

Wed 8 Apr 2015, 07:30

He was on Crawborough at 2.30 a.m. !

Mike Williams
👍

Tue 7 Apr 2015, 23:59

If you think there might be a genuine mental health issue, or people are in danger, I urge you to call the police. It's for experienced professionals to handle.

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 7 Apr 2015, 22:36

Woken at 11pm?

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Tue 7 Apr 2015, 08:56

Was suddenly woken at about 11pm last night (5th April) to the raucous sound of some male shouting,no screaming, expletives at the top of his voice. This racket then continued on & off until at least 2/3am. Does anyone know who the idiot (far too good a word for him) was? Last night sounded like the bloke should have been sectioned & was bordering on the downright scarey!!!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.