Wanted to borrow or have - scrap plywood or chipboard or mdf

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Wed 1 Nov 2006, 13:08

We're doing a lot of repairs/renovations at the moment and we need a good quantity of material for shuttering up for quite a bit of deep concreting to give a nice straight edge and prevent waste and spillage.

Plus other narrower bits for shuttering up footpaths and edges of patios and shed bases.

Anyone got any stuff we could borrow (you can have it back once the mix has all hardened up, I can dig out the boards, I usually tack on some plastic sheeting so the stuff doesn't get stuck to the concrete).

Or have to give away if they don't want? I'll find a new home for it once we're done.

Non ecological to buy new stuff to chop up and use for just this set of jobs (its more than one pour in different places).

If you can help email to jsly@oxlug.org or mblackmore@oxlug.org. Many thanks if anyone can help out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.