Charlbury website visits

James Styring
👍

Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:23

My family and I are moving to Charlbury next month, and I've been a fan of this site since discovering it in November. It's as informative as it is amusing, and is a brilliant community resource. I felt a bit sorry for Mr NoBells at first, but was relieved to see he was a joking. I hope I can hear the bells from my office in Sheep St - they might just keep me awake at my desk if I'm lucky. And I hope I'll still have the option of the Bull for the odd boozy lunch as well.
Keep up the great work!

Helen Holwill
👍

Fri 23 Jan 2015, 22:12

Yes, huge thanks to the team. It definitely adds to the community feel of Charlbury and is extremely useful. Through it I've bought things, sold things, given away things, met people (one is staying in my house at the moment!), learnt things and laughed a lot (bells, pheasants, etc). It is one of my favourite websites. :-)

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 23 Jan 2015, 21:52

Yes, thank you. It has been very interesting to be able to get into debates so easily and quickly and from the comfort of the fireside chair. Much appreciated.

russell robson
👍

Thu 22 Jan 2015, 07:48

Perhaps you could set up a funding mechanism with Tom. We could leave cider tokens at the Rose?

Pearl Manners
👍

Thu 22 Jan 2015, 06:27

I agree, thank you very much to Richard and the team for keeping us updated with the News in Charlbury. There are some people who may not get out as much as they would like to so it's extremely useful and gives opportunity for people to get involved when otherwise they may not, also gives a feeling of being part of the community.Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

Caroline Shenton
👍

Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:17

Hear, hear.

Caroline Shenton
👍

Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:17 (last edited on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:18)

Suzy M-H
👍

Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:08

Yes, thanks so much. It's really appreciated.

Jackie Hague
👍

Wed 21 Jan 2015, 18:45

Well done to Richard and the rest of the team who run such a successful website for Charlbury. We owe the team a big thank you for keeping us so well informed.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.