Cake Maker

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Wed 21 Jan 2015, 08:09

Thanks once again everyone Simon - certainly going to try some of that M'Hencha cake, although not appropriate for the celebration we are having - my son's 21st. Sadly his palate is not so refined.

Ian Taylor
👍

Tue 20 Jan 2015, 17:23

If you don't mind travelling further afield, you could try Jane at Grange Farm in Swerford (http://www.grangefarmfoods.co.uk/index.php/cake-gallery/). It was my South African partner's birthday recently and she made a cake with both of us sitting atop Table Mountain, flanked by the Devil's Peak and Lion's Head; complete with a cable car ascending bringing her friends and various SA animals (lions, elephants) to meet us!

Superb value for money as well, I think it was a shade over £50.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Tue 20 Jan 2015, 16:38

If you fancy something really different for a celebration cake look at this: www.themhenchacompany.co.uk/

M'Hencha cakes. We had one for a wedding cake and every last crumb went and it was the most delicious cake I have ever eaten. Costwolds based and the lady comes to the farmers market on Playing Close each time.

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Tue 20 Jan 2015, 15:24

Thanks folks will try your suggestions.

Harriet Peters
👍

Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:18

I recommend Cakes by Rachel, she made a great Strawberry shaped cake for my daughter's 4th birthday - and reasonably priced too.

Jim Holah
👍

Mon 19 Jan 2015, 08:24

Look at the business section on this site. Cakes by Rachel on The Green is the first entry

Angus B
👍

Sun 18 Jan 2015, 23:00

Have you tried The Charlbury Deli?

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Sun 18 Jan 2015, 21:29

Hi, does anyone know of anybody locally who makes good celebration cakes?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.