Planning applications

Suzy M-H
👍

Fri 16 Jan 2015, 23:16

just found it in the "News" section. The deadline for objections appears to be 4 feb, not long to go. Can someone please advise on the most appropriate grounds we can object to this application as I know from past experience that only certain objections can taken into account. I'm actually shocked by this application as I see The Bull as one of the most stable eateries in Charlbury, unlike The Bell which seems to change management every few years.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 16 Jan 2015, 23:11

Richard posts them every week as a news item.

Suzy M-H
👍

Fri 16 Jan 2015, 23:04

richard, are you saying that the weekly summary appears in the forum or where as I just looked and can't find it? I'm particularly concerned about The Bull application. Didn't see that one coming.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 16 Jan 2015, 21:16

There is indeed now a dedicated weekly summary, with links to full details on the WODC site. It's been running since mid-December and seems to be working well. It appears automatically every Monday morning, but I've bumped it earlier this week in view of the public interest in the Bull.

John Bailey
👍

Mon 22 Dec 2014, 23:24

I have just noticed planning applications are beginning to appear regularly in the news section. I think it is is important that applications are available with links to the West Oxfordshire website soon after they are made. How about a dedicated weekly summary.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.