Thanks to CHOC for lovely matinee

Vickie J
👍

Tue 16 Dec 2014, 17:08 (last edited on Tue 16 Dec 2014, 17:32)

My daughter and I had a great time too so thank you very much to all at CHOC. We would definitely attend other matinee screenings. I have asked my six year old what she would like to see next time and she very predictibly said Frozen! Finding Nemo is another favourite. Also the Lego Movie.

Clare Carswell
👍

Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:52

Thanks for your feedback. We really enjoyed screening The Lion King for you all and are so pleased that you had a good time. Do let us have suggestions for a film for a future family matinee !

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 16 Dec 2014, 07:01

Thirded - we had a great time. A big thank you to everyone who ran things.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Mon 15 Dec 2014, 20:31

Our 2 daughters and my wife loved it too. Bring on some more. I couldn't make it this time due to decorating duties at home...

Richard Cocks
👍

Mon 15 Dec 2014, 13:05

We are glad you enjoyed the showing! This was the first matinee we have tried and it all went very well. We had a very good audience with lots of very positive feedback at the end. We would like to hear from others what they thought too and so do please let us have your comments let us know what you might like to see next time!

Christine Donaldson
👍

Sun 14 Dec 2014, 21:57

Thanks to CHOC for a lovely showing of 'The Lion King' this afternoon. My daughter and I loved snuggling up together for a weekend treat, not to mention the free mince pies, popcorn and bean bags! A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Another matinee soon please!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.