Wilderness local tickets

Alison Wright
👍

Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:50

Hi Megan - Wilderness is a very different festival - and not a traditional pop festival like Cornbury Festival. I have programmes from the last couple of years if you'd like to borrow them to get a feel for what it's like before deciding, or you might like to look at www.wildernessfestival.com x

Hans Eriksson
👍

Mon 22 Dec 2014, 11:18

The lineup is only announced a few weeks before the start. Last year the only performer we had heard of was Burt Bacharach... The target audience is probably young adults that normally go to Ibiza, but do this instead because you can pitch a tent without paying extra.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 21 Dec 2014, 10:11

If you want to go, it's really good value. If you don't want to go, it's a total waste of money. (I'm going.)

Andy Godfrey
👍

Sun 21 Dec 2014, 07:51

If I decide to watch a Premier League football match, I can pay up to £80 for 1 ticket to watch 90 minutes of rubbish. £200 for 4 to watch 4 days of rubbish seems quite good value to me?

Megan Bell
👍

Sat 20 Dec 2014, 11:32

Is there a provisional lineup yet?

russell robson
👍

Sat 20 Dec 2014, 10:17

well worth it. That's four days entertainment.

Megan Bell
👍

Sat 20 Dec 2014, 09:33

Gosh, still really expensive! Nearly £200 for s family of 4. Never been since it was Cornbury, is it really worth it?
Enjoy walking in Cornbury for free...

Elaine Newbold
👍

Thu 11 Dec 2014, 10:52

Wilderness Tickets are now on sale for OX7 3 residents and the Post Office will be open until 8pm on Friday for late night Shopping

Alison Wright
👍

Thu 23 Oct 2014, 13:57

Local tickets will be released a little later this year than last. There isn't currently a release date for the tickets, but Wilderness hope to set the date in the next few weeks, at which point I will post an announcement in the News section.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 22 Oct 2014, 15:32

No one seems to know. Maybe following Wilderness on Facebook is as good a way as any, or I'm sure Elaine will post the details here once the PO has tickets and/or a date.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 18 Oct 2014, 22:52

When do next year's OX7 tickets go on sale?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.