DOOR to DOOR SALES WARNING!!!!

Igor Goldkind
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2006, 13:29

BEWARE that somebody claiming to be a District Manager with Southern Electric named Johan Verwey is making the rounds today claiming that you may not have received a recent letter from your existing electricity supplier about a rates increase and that he is dealing with this 'serious problem' In my experience he refused to answer the question if there was an actual emergency or issue pertaining to my supply.

When I asked him straight if he was selling me something or an altert service, he avoided the quetion three times and ket insisting there was "serious problem with our supply".

Although he provided me with two contact numbers, one was a Fax number and the oher didn't respond.

This is an aggressive and unethical marketing technique that should be avoided at all costs.

Don't fall for it.
Contact Southern Electric and complain if you are approached by anyone from that company that doesn't immediately convey that they are trying to sell you an alternative supply or attempts to the pretence that there is a serious problem with yoru supply.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.