Do you have any books you don't need? Corner House Book Sale

Neil Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Mon 12 May 2014, 16:43

Thank you to everyone who has donated books over the past 2 weeks. We now have more than 800 books! - fiction and non-fiction, old and new. We aim to have a fast turnover, with new books being added frequently. The collection is available to browse in the Oliver Watney Room (middle room upstairs at the Corner House), Monday to Friday 9-5, and Saturday mornings. Best wishes, Neil

Neil Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Mon 5 May 2014, 10:19

Yes indeed, Maggie, please feel free to take your books directly to the Oliver Watney Room (the middle room upstairs at the Corner House). Thank you!
Best wishes, Neil

Maggie Watts
👍

Sun 4 May 2014, 18:09

Is it ok just to drop off a load of books on a weekday? That would be easier for me.

Neil Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Fri 2 May 2014, 11:22

Many thanks to all those who have donated books to the Corner House over the past few days. We now have over 400 books. Next time you are passing by, come in and browse (upstairs at the Corner House, Oliver Watney Room). We have already sold quite a few. There is plenty of space available on the shelves if you have any books at home that you don't need. I'll be happy to collect. Best wishes, Neil

Neil Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Mon 28 Apr 2014, 09:20

Do you have any books you don't need? The Corner House now has an ongoing second-hand book sale upstairs in the Oliver Watney Room (middle room). We have already raised about £50 towards the maintenance of the Corner House and Memorial Hall. We have about 200 books at the moment and we have space for a further 600 books. Please contact me at:
neil.pakenham-walsh@ghi-net.org
or phone 01608 811899
Many thanks,
Neil Pakenham-Walsh

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.