earthworms & dandelions- In Sheep Street

Cally Robson
👍

Fri 9 May 2014, 09:24

I'm really impressed with their style and prices. Will be going back for more :)

michele marietta
👍

Thu 8 May 2014, 22:42

I second Jean's post about the lovely stuff in E&D on Sheep Street. Always very helpful, too, and plenty of nice things to choose from. We have brought home more than one bouquet of our own choosing, as well as potted flowers -- all long lasting and nice to have around. Please do support this shop. We need more like it in Charlbury!

danielle ellison
👍

Tue 8 Apr 2014, 16:39 (last edited on Tue 8 Apr 2014, 17:50)

Thank you to everyone that we have met so far for the warm welcome we have received. It has been very much appreciated. We are working on getting our website up and running so people can see that Charlbury has its own flower shop. In the meantime we have got an active Facebook page, find us to see what we are up to, its also an easy way to get hold of us for now. www.facebook.com/earthwormsanddandelions.co.uk

John Munro
👍

Sat 5 Apr 2014, 17:41

Yes, really hope they do well and will certainly be ordering bouquets of flowers from them to be delivered locally!

Just hope they get the support they need from the locals..

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 4 Apr 2014, 09:21

Yes - a lovely shop. Very friendly and an imaginative selection. Hope it does well.

Heather Donegan
👍

Thu 3 Apr 2014, 18:36

Me too! The cut hyacinths I bought on opening day have scented the house for well over a week. Also I was really pleased to see they had some interesting pocket money choices for under £4.00 over Mother's Day weekend.

Jean Adams
👍

Thu 3 Apr 2014, 17:20

If you have not passed this way you have missed a treat A beautiful shop for flowers, plants and garden gifts. I am so pleased to have a florist back in Charlbury.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.