Comedy night this Friday - called Rubbish, but it isn't….

Bob Khosa
👍

Wed 26 Mar 2014, 18:39

This is a "thank you" to you too Adrian and also Barry for hosting your shows. Anyone who missed it will have missed out on a night of variety ranging from original, surreal, character based comedy to innovative sketches. And all the better for it coming from Charlbury grown talent. Recommend you don't miss it if there's any chance of future showings. Beats the pants off a night in with Michael Mcintyre any day of the week.

Wendy Bailey
👍

Wed 26 Mar 2014, 07:28

Thank you Adrian for the best live comedy show I have seen. You have got your next audience waiting with eager anticipation already.

Very funny so thank you again.

Adrian Lancini
👍

Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:58

Can I just say a big thank you (from myself, Michael, Simon, Richard et al) to all who came and supported my debut one-man show. Terrific fun to do. Will plan to do more in the future. Flava ce'hocadán!

Edward Fenton
👍

Thu 20 Mar 2014, 12:58

You're right, Jo. Not only is Adrian's show brilliantly funny - it's also suitable for all the family. So treat yourselves!

Jo Whitford
👍

Wed 19 Mar 2014, 23:05

What a load of Rubbish!
If you haven't seen 'Rubbish' - the one-man comedy show by Adrian Lancini, playing in the back of the Three Horseshoes, I thoroughly recommend it.
Best £4.90 I've spent in ages! The first 3 dates a couple of weeks ago sold out, but there are new dates this weekend, with tickets still available for Friday 21st. There's info about it in the Events bit of this site.. with all the booking info. A really funny, clever and unique show.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.