Can you help?

Nikki Frankum
👍

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 19:33

Hello,

Can you help? I'm a Charlbury resident and I run a home-based business with the world's largest and most well-regarded growers of Aloe Vera ?" Forever Living Products. I'm looking for individuals to evaluate our superb range of natural healthcare and skincare products in their own homes. Would you be willing to do this for me?

Aloe Vera is known as 'the miracle plant' and 'the medicine plant' ?" it has many properties that hugely improve people's health and wellbeing.

I'd like to lend you a sample box, containing a variety of products, to use for a few days, with a short questionnaire so that you can give your opinion on the products. That's all ?" there's no obligation to buy anything ?" I'm just looking for people to try it.

The sample box includes:

Aloe drinking gel ?" containing over 75 nutrients together with amino acids, which may help with skin and digestive problems, it also balances the immune system and may increase energy levels.

Aloe liquid soap ?" A ph balanced, hypoallergenic moisturising cleanser with no detergents. No tears formula. Ideal to use as a makeup remover, for shaving and also as a shampoo for babies.

Aloe Vera Gelly ?" quite simply first aid in a tube!

Aloe Heat Lotion ?" A warming agent ?" for aches, painful joints and sprains and also helpful for headaches, bronchial and respiratory problems.

Plus many more products.

If you would like to borrow a box of products please get in touch and we can arrange a convenient time for me to bring them to you to keep for a few days.

Thank you in anticipation of your support!

With best wishes,

Nikki Frankum
01608 810110
nikki@elanlifestyle.co.uk

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.