Trees down in Quarry Lane

Emily Algar
👍

Fri 28 Feb 2014, 11:46

Hi Gerald,

Yes I contacted Dan Weeks from West Oxon council and he has informed he removed them as well as clearing up all the rubbish and mess that I also mentioned up Quarry Lane. Unfortunately as he is the only full time officer there was only so much he could do.

Gerald Simper
👍

Fri 28 Feb 2014, 10:47

Trees across footpaths in Charlbury have now been cleared by local Cotswold Wardens. I have informed the County Countryside Service.

Emily Algar
👍

Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:28

Hi Kathy, really? I just presumed they had come down during the bad storm we had last week. Hmm, maybe it was something else...

Kathy Broughton
👍

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 21:54

Thank you Emily. I walked the length of Quarry Lane just a few days ago and did not see any trees down. So thanks for alerting the Council.

Emily Algar
👍

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 15:00

On my dog walk this morning I discovered that there were a couple of trees down in Quarry Lane, about 200 - 300 yards up from the entrance. I have contacted the Council and an inspector will be coming out shortly.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.