Superfast Broadband- Dyers Hill

Mike Williams
👍

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 01:48 (last edited on Wed 19 Feb 2014, 01:48)

According to the openreach website www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/ the forecast date for superfast broadband is June 2014 and it will be delivered by Fibre To The Curb (it sounds like this work is currently underway). Perhaps they are ahead of schedule but the actual availability will of course depend on your ISP.

Miles Walkden
👍

Tue 18 Feb 2014, 22:23

don't tease Stephen - did they really say high-speed upgrade? That would be great!

stephen cavell
👍

Tue 18 Feb 2014, 18:17

I am at Enstone Rd/Slade cross roads. Today workman were preparing to put up a box on our side of the road. They will cross the road with a cable to the BT exchange box on Saturday. The workman told me that it is for'super fast broadband' and should be active in about 4 weeks time?! fingers crossed. (mind you when the builders were working on the Fireplace Shop they told me that it was to be an Ann Summers shop!!!)

Mark Sulik
👍

Tue 18 Feb 2014, 18:05

we have had engineers on behalf of BT install a box on the pavement to receive an upgrade of Broadband. Does anyone know what is being provided and when ?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.