Somerset levels

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Tue 11 Feb 2014, 01:43

Hi Meraud, my heart goes out to these poor souls, & living as I do in Charlbury a town steeped in agricultural history. I wanted to help but being so far away the only thing I could do was produce two short but hopefully informative videos with info posted at the end about how people can help. Please, please watch & share. Goodness know these guys need all the help they can get!

youtu.be/SHxghhYZ94s
youtu.be/y0KydtTsL64

Meraud Ferguson Hand
👍

Sun 9 Feb 2014, 19:37

Hello, I know that some Charlbury people have friends and relatives in Somerset (and presumably there are more who I don't know about!), so I thought they might like to pass this info on, to help house livestock, make boats available, etc. Help can be offered via this form: www.flagsomerset.org.uk/Offer-Help-to-FLAG.aspx

Many thanks, and apologies for the tenuousness of the Charlbury connection. It just seems important to get the information out there.

Meraud.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.