Solar Community Survey

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Wed 6 Nov 2013, 16:21

By the way, if you don't expect to be in for the collector and are not able to get to a collecting box, or perhaps mislaid your copy of the survey, you can always make your views known via the online version of the same survey.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SouthillSolar

Chris Tatton
👍

Wed 6 Nov 2013, 10:16

I have been asked to collect the Southill Solar Community surveys from Park Street and Church Street residents. If you prefer to post the surveys through our front door at Corner Cottage, Park St, that would be help, especially if you are out when I call. Many thanks. Chris.

russell robson
👍

Wed 6 Nov 2013, 08:00

ditto, you need a good geographical spread !

Leah Fowler
👍

Wed 6 Nov 2013, 06:55

Thanks Liz

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 5 Nov 2013, 17:18

There is now a collection box in the post office and another at the Londis. I will find a third and put that in the Corner House tomorrow

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 5 Nov 2013, 09:15 (last edited on Tue 5 Nov 2013, 09:20)

We are going to collect the surveys over the next week or so - we have an army of volunteers who will be calling, but we won't find everyone in so we are also putting a box in the post office as well. I will also put one in the Corner House. The public meeting is on the 28th, by the way, not the 18th - see the event listing. As Richard says, when we call round to collect the surveys we will be dropping off invitations to that event

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 5 Nov 2013, 08:37

And Fiveways?

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 5 Nov 2013, 07:37

Good idea, not everyone lives in modern estates

russell robson
👍

Mon 4 Nov 2013, 18:06

Could we have a drop box in the Corner House?

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Mon 4 Nov 2013, 17:20

Leah, I believe the plan is for neighbourhood collectors to collect them over the next couple of weekends. They will be handing out invitations to the next Southill public meeting on November 18.

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 4 Nov 2013, 13:37

What should I do with my Southill Community Survey, that has not been collected?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.