macbook daemon fatal error

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Tue 8 Oct 2013, 21:20

I have to thank Colin from Charlbury Computers for rebuilding my emails - i thought i'd lost everything including my calendar/diary/address book and am very grateful and would definitely recommend him.

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Tue 24 Sep 2013, 20:04

Thanks for your message Andrew, that was the on-line instruction I followed originally and it was ok to a point...it was the later bit that scared me a bit!

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 24 Sep 2013, 17:19

Have you tried googling for the exact error message you get? (Ideally put it between quote marks.) For example, here's one result that might be of help: support.microsoft.com/kb/2521652 (I'm a Mac user but don't use Entourage, I'm afraid, so wouldn't have any more specific guidance.)

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:23

I've got a daemon error message on entourage on my macbook and followed on-line microsoft instructions so far...i've now got to the point where i've got a new entourage which i'm not using (I'm think/hope i will still have the old one somewhere) as the instructions at this point to re-build the old one seem complicated and I'm a bit hesitant to try it in case i lose my old messages etc. Is there anyone out there locally who is familiar with this problem and could reassure me or could help me through it. I was going to go into the Apple Store in Milton Keynes but if anyone nearby could help I'd be grateful and I'd be willing pay of course.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.