Is pooles lane the new woody lane

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:10

I'm not a dog owner but walk dogs for a friend occasionally and always pick up after them but I have seen people with dogs off the lead in places they should be on it and i wonder if these people know where the dog has been and if that's why some of them are off the lead.

Martin prew
👍

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 16:52 (last edited on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 16:54)

Liz thankyou, John you are right but I can't do much about that.

Liz Leffman
👍

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:05

There are two large piles of dog poo on Pooles Lane, which no dog owner could possibly have missed, and one pile was left about 10 metres away from the dog bin! Nice of you to be so polite, Martin, but it does seem that some people just don't understand what it takes to be a responsible dog owner. It is an offence to leave dog poo around and I will ask the dog warden to come out again. Anyone that she catches will get a fine.

john h
👍

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:08

With the amount of overhanging bushes and foliage, it may as well be Woody Lane!!

Martin prew
👍

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 14:48

I was a dog owner myself until a few months ago. As I don't know who it is doing this it was just a polite request to all.

Lesley Algar
👍

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 08:54

Just because a few dog owners are incapable of picking up their dog mess, please don't assume all dog owners are the same. Most dog owners in Charlbury are very responsible and dispose of their dog waste. As someone who picks up their dogs waste I am equally frustrated by those who don't and find it disgusting.

Martin prew
👍

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:46

Dear dog owners of the town would you please pick up the mess that your pets leave on our road, it's hard enough to walk up and down when taking children to and from school whilst trying to not get run over by the many cars (a lot of which are people who live or work in the town)that speed down our road without trying to dodge piles of dog mess 2 of which were left by peoples front doors. please be kind and clear up what your pet leaves behind

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.