restaurants

Jeffrey Hudson
👍

Tue 8 Aug 2006, 22:06

Thank you John. Just got your email today. Will get in touch with you.

john h
👍

Fri 4 Aug 2006, 17:59

Jeff
Tis the same John Harrison

email HRRJHN@AOL COM

Jeffrey Hudson
👍

Thu 3 Aug 2006, 01:46

Sorry to interupt, but I'd like to find John Harrison. I've lost his email address as I've gotten another computer. I've noticed the "John H" in this forum list. Could anyone help?

john h
👍

Sat 8 Jul 2006, 17:44

I think the Thai is a "dead crispy duck." i can not see it, or any other food outlet opening again!

Geoff Belcher
👍

Tue 27 Jun 2006, 17:05

Anna
Ihave been told that the people at the Thai restaurant went back to Thailand for a religeous festival and decided to stay,hope it is not true,we will have to wait and see.

Anna Fairhurst
👍

Sun 25 Jun 2006, 18:08

Speaking of restaurants, does anyone know whether the Thai restaurant at the Three Horseshoes has gone for good? I've tried the phone numbers on their flyer, but they don't seem to be answering.

Ben E. Wriggle
👍

Thu 22 Jun 2006, 20:15

Not eaten there, but been told its good, if a little expensive. The chef was a finalist for this years Pub Chef of the Year I believe

http://www.offthebeatentrack.uk.com/

kay
👍

Thu 22 Jun 2006, 19:53

has anyone tried the new restaurant in chipping norton Off The Beaten Track would like to no what it's like?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.