Scaffolding in Pooles Lane.

Mark Sulik
👍

Fri 12 Jul 2013, 21:28

WODC require a licence ( and payment ) if a scaffold is erected on the pavement or the road. They have a strict code and rules to cover this type of situation

Paul Taylor
👍

Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:20

now has marker tape around for safety but still no warning signs on highway which is a legal requirement.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:46

It's hardly intruding - it's a difficult place to put scaffolding and it's been done very neatly. Anything that stops people speeding down that narrow area of Pooles Lane is to be welcomed, frankly - lots of us use that stretch with small children regularly

Janet Sly
👍

Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:06

Report to the environmental or building control who have regulations about intrusion onto public rights of way and safety marking I believe. I presume it has soft covering at human height and safety tape around it or no such luck? If not i suspect they are not in compliance with some regulation!

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 10 Jul 2013, 20:35

There is Scaffolding down Pooles Lane that is very dangerous to cars or people spoke to the home owner who did not careless her words ( I did not put it up so not her fault) nice when some one smashes their car up.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.