Plumber needed!

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 2 Jul 2013, 17:23

Thank you all.

David McCutcheon
👍

Mon 1 Jul 2013, 20:31

Wendy and Edward - agreed. Carl has done jobs for me over 15 years in three different houses. Can't be faulted. I can only assume that any contrary opinion must be a case of mistaken identity.
Hannen - don't worry, it's not your fault. And I hope you get your tap fixed!

Edward Fenton
👍

Mon 1 Jul 2013, 18:50

I totally agree with your recommendation, Wendy. Carl Gorton is a great plumber - we first used him over 20 years ago, and in fact he is working here now! Not surprisingly, though, he is very much in demand.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 1 Jul 2013, 15:21

Oh dear! I never intended to start an argument!

Malcolm Biranek
👍

Mon 1 Jul 2013, 14:58

[Post removed. The forum exists for people to communicate their opinions respectfully, and differences of opinion and honest reviews are of course part of that. However, with this comes accountability, and that is why we ask people to use their full names which - since two years ago - means surname too. If you have not asked for your account name to be edited to include your surname, then I'm afraid we will have to be more cautious with your postings. --Richard]

Wendy Bailey
👍

Mon 1 Jul 2013, 11:59

Hi, if you need further recommendations I have Carl Gorton he gives a 5* service. He is listed under the business section.

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:06

Thank you Louise, I'll give him a call!
Hannen.

LOUISE EVATT
👍

Fri 28 Jun 2013, 16:01

Hi, my husband does these kind of jobs for family and friends etc and would be happy to take a look for you. You can reach him on 07544 385090

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:42

Not urgent, and a small job for which I don't want to pay a fortune! The hot tap in my bathroom basin has started to drip. From experience I know these things only get worse if not seen to.
Recommendations please!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.