Wilderness

Susannah Sheppard
👍

Tue 25 Jun 2013, 14:13

The under 10 free child tickets have just sold out. The allocation of child tickets has increased by 75% year on year and this year the demand has been unprecedented with incredibly high sales over the last few days. Do hurry to get your adult weekend tickets.

Susannah Sheppard
👍

Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:21

All discounted local tickets did sell out quickly this year even though Wilderness doubled the allocation from last year. Shows that more people are realising it's not to be missed! Full price tickets at £139 are now on sale at the Post Office, which is cheaper than buying online. Do go and get your tickets as these are selling fast as well.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:49

WILDERNESS £139 weekeend tickets are now available at the Post Office (cheaper that the Web with no extra charges ) Full price tickets have very nearly reached capacity so don't leave it too long

Rob Stepney
👍

Wed 5 Jun 2013, 19:04

In looking today at the price for a boutique gipsy wagon (£1500, with morning meditation free, but voluntary contributions welcome) I was delighted to see that the checkout logo is a butterfly above a cash register.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Tue 4 Jun 2013, 20:09

All discounted local resident tickets have been sold , however Full price Wilderness Weekend tickets @ £139 ( £11.25 cheaper than the web! ) will soon be available at the Post Office

email:littleelaineebn@yahoo.com if you would like to reserve any tickets
01608 810243

russell robson
👍

Fri 31 May 2013, 17:51

All sold out at PO and on website now.

Maryjane Dale
👍

Fri 31 May 2013, 12:36

Aha. The Wilderness website still have OX7 tickets, so it is all ok! (Young persons tickets sold out completely tho)
Crisis averted.

Maryjane Dale
👍

Fri 31 May 2013, 12:28

I cannot believe I haven't bought Wilderness tickets - as the PO has now SOLD OUT!!! (Apparently they were issued on a reduced supply in comparison to last year...)
Does anybody have 2 w/e tickets they would like to sell? Anybody!?!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.