Charlbury Beer Festival

River Tarnell
👍

Sat 25 May 2013, 19:58

I see the entrance fee, but nothing about the beer pricing John was asking about.

Edward Fenton
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 21:51

Hello John - we do actually have information about pricing on our homepage - see charlburybeerfestival.org/ All the best, Ed

John Kearsey
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 14:49

Nice website - pity it doesn't actually say how much the beer costs this year!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 12:39

No, it looks like it's an IE8 bug. I think I've fixed it now - thanks for spotting.

For your sanity (and that of web developers everywhere) I'd really strongly suggest you upgrade to a competent browser - now that most browsers are 'standards-compliant', old versions of IE are really being left in the cold. Chrome, Firefox and Opera are all good options (so's IE9, but that won't run on XP).

Matt Bullock
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 10:11

Maybe it's just me then. Using IE8 and Windows XP.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 09:11

Beer drop-down works fine for me - what browser/version are you using?

Matt Bullock
👍

Fri 24 May 2013, 08:32

Nice site Ed, but the beer pull down menus are difficult (almost impossible) to select and the contacts links don't work....

Edward Fenton
👍

Thu 23 May 2013, 22:06

I know better than to post this as a news item: but members of the Beer Festival committee are excited to announce the launch of our new website

www.charlburybeerfestival.org

The Beer Festival is only a month or so away now, and we're really looking forward to seeing you there!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.