Charlbury Summer Fair - Sat 22 June, 12-3pm

Julie Ward
👍

Thu 23 May 2013, 16:29

Following on from last year's trial of bringing the School's Summer Fair into the heart of the community on The Playing Close, a few brave souls have decided to try it again. It can't possibly be as wet as last year can it?! Posters will be going up soon.

We were amazed to see so many individuals and groups help us out with loans of tents, gazebos, tables, bbqs, bunting etc and, crucially, manpower during set up/take down. If anyone out there is willing to help out with their time again or loan us their equipment, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

This year we will trial an area for a car boot sale. If you would be interested in a pitch please contact me at juliemat.ward@sky.com or phone 01608 811292.

I also need to hear from local(ish) traders who want to display and sell their craft items/jewellery/ceramics/preserves/cards etc. Anything considered!

And lastly, if any local(ish) businesses or individuals can offer something that would make a nice raffle prize, that would also be much appreciated.

Bring on the sunshine!

Many thanks
Julie Ward
Vice-Chair Charlbury School Association

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.