Blocked drains

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 20 May 2013, 22:42

Many thanks to you both and others for advice. Roy Shayler has sorted it, I'm pleased to say, but I will note these suggestions for the future.

Kat Patrick
👍

Mon 20 May 2013, 17:58

If it's between your house and the shared drain, however (as mine always seems to be) then I can't recommend Oxfordshire Drain Services highly enough. Family business from Didcot. The chap charges one fee only, and spend a lot of time doing things right -- camera work, washing things out, very tidy and thorough. 01235=814219, or 07914593510

Alan Hanks
👍

Mon 20 May 2013, 09:44

If your drain is shared with anyone else between your house and the main sewer, Thames Water are obliged to do it FREE.
Have had to use them on a couple of occasions and they were very efficient. I do know that quite a few drains on the green are shared.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 19 May 2013, 18:40

Is there anyone local who can rod/unblock a blocked drain? Or any recommendations? Any advice welcomed. 811378

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.