BELLA FOUND !

Pearl Manners
👍

Thu 16 May 2013, 21:14

Oh that's so sad how she must have suffered. thank goodness she was strong enough to survive and eventually be re-united with you. I'm sure she will soon be back to good health with your loving tender care as you obviously love her so much and she'll be purring away with you now. Best wishes for her speedy recovery.

Clare Carswell
👍

Thu 16 May 2013, 19:53

Just to let you all know that Bella is doing well. She saw the vet on Monday morning and she had lost a third of her bodyweight. He thinks that she was hit by a car six weeks ago and broke her jaw and lost teeth. Amazingly she recovered from that horrible injury and then survived all those weeks living rough. She has slept and eaten a lot since Monday and is half way back to her usual weight now. The vet saw her again today and is very pleased with her progress. He will wait a few months for her jaw to heal properly before removing the broken teeth. Meanwhile she is having small amounts of food often and lots of treats ! Many thanks for all your kind messages.

Amanda
👍

Mon 13 May 2013, 09:55

This is great news. I am sure that she is as happy to see you, as you are her. Hope she has a speedy recovery.So glad you have been reunited.

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 13 May 2013, 08:58

Well if I can't be a county councillor maybe I can be the local cat whisperer!!

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 23:58

Thanks for all the lovely messages. Bella is desperately thin and clearly weak, she cannot jump up onto my lap without help. I'm happy to report though that despite her front teeth having been knocked out she has eaten chopped roast beef and several spoonfuls of yoghourt, her favourite, and is now settling to sleep with me. She will have a check up at the vet tomorrow. I am still incredulous but so happy to have her with me again. Many thanks again to Liz Leffman, our heroine du jour !

lucie_1506@hotmail.com
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 22:53

Such wonderful news!! So happy for you both. Have
Been following your search for your girl and your
Determination to find her has paid off! You must be so
happy! I had similar situation but after 10 days of
Non stop searching my boys story didn't have a happy
ending :((( so I'm over the moon you eventually found
Bella! Yippeee!

Suzie Williams
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 21:55

Ah that's lovely news! I've been keeping an eye out for her like so many others I'm sure, so glad to finally hear she's home and safe with you now.

Julie Negus
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 21:16

Great News

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 19:43

Have been following updates and looking out constantly - so glad she's home with you and can imagine your relief and happiness.

Lesley Algar
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:56

That's really great news. I am so pleased for you

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:42

Brilliant news. Really glad you've found her.

Liz Leffman
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:37

Bella quite literally shouted for joy when she saw you, Clare! She must have been missing you as much as you missed her. I'm so glad you have been reunited.

Emily Algar
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:17

That is really wonderful, wonderful news! Well done for keeping so positive and persevering with the signs. I bet you're both glad she's home.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:17

Thanks Susie, yes do remove them and a million thanks to you & Richard for posting them. It has meant that Bella has stayed in the collective consciousness of Charlbury and why I have had so much help to find her. Perhaps just leave the one I put up today to let people know that she is found.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 18:13

So glad for you both! Would you like me to take off the updates from the adverts page? Susie

brian
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 17:41

Great news Clare - glad it's turned out so well

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 12 May 2013, 16:43

Bella is safe and back with me. She is very thin & pretty bashed up with a broken tooth and various patches of fur missing but seems fine otherwise and is clearly very glad to be with me again. Huge thanks to all who have looked out for her and today to Liz Leffman who spotted her in her garden and rang me so promptly. I am relieved and so happy and grateful to be re-united with my little chum who is curled up on me purring non stop, so am I !

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.