Lost small khaki green canvas bag

Bob Khosa
👍

Tue 14 May 2013, 21:33

Hi John - thanks for posting. We didn't have a phone charger in the bag, really appreciate your taking the time to let us know!

Hi Susie - thank you and absolutely - we are investing in extra ICloud storage space from now on!

john h
👍

Mon 13 May 2013, 23:38

was there a phone charger in you bag? as I found one in a garden in hixet wood today. call hrrjhn@aol.com for return

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 13 May 2013, 16:49

Bob - back up the photos on the phone!!! They are irreplacable - everything else isnt. So glad you have found it - I would be devastated if I had lost my photos. Now in the cloud!

Bob Khosa
👍

Mon 13 May 2013, 15:45 (last edited on Mon 13 May 2013, 15:46)

Found - lobbed over a wall into scrub land on Hixet Wood and only yards away. All contents look to be there - except cash - a small price to pay for a chance to recover the photos from a damp phone.

Bob Khosa
👍

Fri 10 May 2013, 16:36

Further details: small shoulder bag with black leather wallet and phone with precious photos of our daughter. Surname on cards will be Connell.

Lost around 15:00 today near to the Three Horseshoes. Thanks to anyone who is looking after it.

Bob Khosa
👍

Fri 10 May 2013, 15:46

Hello. My wife thinks she left her small green canvas bag on Sheep Street while struggling with bags and 18 month old. If anyone is looking after it, please call Bob on 07786 163091. Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.