Fly-Posting BELLA again

Clare Carswell
👍

Fri 3 May 2013, 19:02

I have been contacted about several possible sightings of Bella this week but none has brought her to light. I am grateful to all of you who are looking out for her & bothering to contact me. Do keep messaging me if you see a small black cat with white flash that you don't recognize. Many thanks.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 28 Apr 2013, 16:32

I have been out today, four weeks to the day since I last saw Bella, and pinned new A4 posters all round the town. My apologies for the visual pollution, it isn't great having bits and pieces round our pretty town I know but I am so hoping that someone will see the poster and realize that they have seen or are feeding my puss. I will be very happy to go round and take them all down once she is safely returned to me. Thanks again for all the messages of support and possible sightings of her - don't stop !

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.