Has anyone got spare tomato seedlings/ plants?

Liz Reason
👍

Thu 2 May 2013, 15:45

Thanks both. I was in Hilltop and he was just putting out new plants so I bought some at only 99p so not bad. I think I put a stop to mine by thinking I could leave them in an unheated greenhouse. So easy to think that the weather is still behaving as we are used to.

Helen Chapman
👍

Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:59

We managed to get a couple grafted tomato plants from Hilltop. They're much more disease resistant so are great if you grow outside like we do. They have loads of ordinary varieties too.

Kate Smith
👍

Sun 28 Apr 2013, 16:26

I realised I had left it too late this year to start tomatoes, but remembered that the Garden Society plant sale on the 11th May always has some; so if you don't get any donations before then, you should at least be able to get your seedlings there.

Liz Reason
👍

Sun 28 Apr 2013, 11:28

This has never happened to me before but all my tomato seedlings are failing to thrive and, in fact, I have had to conclude this morning that they are actually dying. I'd be very grateful if anyone has any spare plants they could pass on.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.