Offroad bike to borrow for ChaChaCha on Sunday 30th?

Paul Taylor
👍

Sat 29 Apr 2006, 13:08

whats your number I can help you

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 28 Apr 2006, 11:03

Due to spinal injuries, I ride a recumbent bicylce, but alas this really isn't suitable for offroad stuff over the bridleways! Might be OK if its bone dry, but the slick road tyres really aren't the sort of thing for the task, and the semi prone position isn't good for bumpy stuff control.

My 9yr old wants to go out on this ChaChaCha charity run happening on Sunday 30th here in Charlbury, so anyone got an offroad bike I could borrow for the day to go around with her?

Nothing fancy or smart looking needed, but due to the back injuries, if its got any sort of front suspension to lessen the shock to the arms and upper spine, the better for it!

I'm 5'8", if that's any guide to frame size. If its a more upright stance the better for the back - long stretch and low isn't gonna be so smart.

Hope someone can help.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.