Keeping this website up to date

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 14:42

Well spotted! The 'Other' category had gone missing - I've put it back (from the comfort of a pub in Worcester - aren't iPads wonderful?).

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 14:34

Nor can I. I'm sure Richard will appear here shortly!!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 13:43

Actually since the option on how to find a page has changed, pages such as Town Council, Street Fair cannot be found. Is it me?

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 12:14

I also see that none of the groups catering specifically for older people is shown here. Meals on Wheels? The Evergreens? We all know that there are plenty of people in their 80s who use this website.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 11:14

thanks for this reminder Jon just updated mine only 8 months out

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 11:05 (last edited on Fri 1 Mar 2013, 11:13)

This website isn't just used by local people to find out information on local groups and businesses, and as a guide to 'What's On' locally day by day.

It's also used by people moving to the town, or thinking of doing so, to see what kind of a place we are and whether they will feel 'at home' here.

So if you are responsible for, or a member of, an organisation that is not represented here, or whose information is out of date, please try and get it updated soon!

For example, St Teresa's is not listed under Churches, and the information about the Community Centre Appeal is now just over 5 years out of date. No sign of Artweeks, or of the jazz bands, and events at the Three Horseshoes don't seem to get listed. The Rose and Crown does not list any of the 8 gigs shown on its website as happening between now and May, and the website to which the pub's page on this website links is a Myspace page which says they have no events planned!

Visitors and newcomers: Charlbury is an EVEN more interesting and amazing town than you'd think.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.