7.15am train

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:15

Received a reply from Go Ride to say that all the C1 buses in the morning will leave their relevant bus stop 5 minutes earlier from 4th March. Timetable will be uploaded shortly

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:26

I also emailed Go-Ride and have received a reply to say they didnt know about this! They have contacted OCC to see if they can amend the timetable and will get back to me.

Carl Perkins
👍

Sun 24 Feb 2013, 09:36

It doesn't make sense. I get the 06:27 each morning and if it's running more than 10 minutes late, this causes the 07:15 to get cancelled due to the stretch of single track around Hanborough. I don't understand how making the train leave a few minutes earlier will make any difference to this. I agree with the Oxford commuters, it should be scrapped alltogether!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:32

Good point! I've dropped a line to Go-Ride.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:27

Now that this is leaving three minutes earlier, does any one know if the bus will get to the station in time to catch this now?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.