Lent talks

Maureen Sparling
👍

Fri 8 Mar 2013, 06:50

The Lent Talks are now available to listen to again on St Mary's website: www.charlburychurch.co.uk/index.php/news-a-events/recordings

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 2 Mar 2013, 13:01

That is great, thanks Leah

Leah Fowler
👍

Fri 1 Mar 2013, 18:59

The Lent talks will be on the St Mary's Web Site shortly

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 19 Feb 2013, 21:32

The first Lent talk has been recorded, at the moment we do not have the facility to put it on the Web Site, if you contact Mike Summers on 810639 he can let you have a copy.

Clare Carswell
👍

Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:23

A friend of mine who is bedridden would also very much like to be able to hear the talks so a recording will be much appreciated.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:28

Thank you Leah. I find these courses a really valuable aspect of the journey through Lent and am very sad at the thought of missing them so to be able to catch up with them afterwards would be really great.

Leah Fowler
👍

Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:31

I will have a word with Mike Summers to see if I can record them, shouldn't be a problem

Clare Carswell
👍

Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:02

I am unable to attend most of the series of Lent talks on a Tuesday evening this year due to a pre-arranged work commitment which I am unable to change. I wonder if there are any plans to record them for those who may not be able to get to them ? It would be marvellous to hear them if someone is able to video them.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.