Workshop space to rent?

Igor Goldkind
👍

Thu 23 Mar 2006, 18:58

That's not a bad idea,I think Mozilla has some freeware that does that.
Ask Richard

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 23 Mar 2006, 16:38

OK, thanks for that.

Just a thought, would it be OK to set up a site address book for people to voluntarily put in a contact? I filter enough spam daily as it is, got some pretty fierce filters in place (a benefit of using linux!) so can't be bothered if my "public" email address gets harvested...

Igor Goldkind
👍

Thu 23 Mar 2006, 14:27

Malcolm,I've misplaced your email address so this seemed to be the quickest way totell you that drumming is cancelled tonight.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Mon 20 Mar 2006, 20:27

There's a small garagey type space in Brown's Lane that was recently renovated, couldn't be more central. Front window will have a lot of people walking past it.

Also a couple of shops around the corner - would having people watching while you work be worthwhile? You'd get my daughter's rapt attention for a start.

Sarah Pulvertaft
👍

Mon 20 Mar 2006, 13:48

I'm moving to the area in early April and am looking for a workshop to rent, I'm a jeweller, any information about existing wqorkshop space in the area would be gratefully recieved,
thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.