Youth in park

Georgie
👍

Wed 8 Aug 2012, 13:15

It's quite nice to hear them in the fields or over the park laughing and enjoying themselves, We were all young teens once I dont think there is any need for the police, we were just upset as they disturbed me and my family I really appreciate the apology and we havnt had any more disturbances at our door so thank you.

Eric J
👍

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 15:08

The police are well aware of the problems from these teenagers, sometimes they hang around at the back of the fields near the Graveyard smoking pot and Drinking being quite loud at times. Many of them are local to Charlbury. Had that happened to an elderly person it would have been Terrible, The youngsters should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they apologise to you or urged by there parents to apologise to you. Rest assured though the Police are cracking down.

Diana Limburg
👍

Fri 27 Jul 2012, 08:35

When we, fortunately long ago, had some problems with kids, we went to the police and they adviced us to photograph/film the culprits. Worked a treat, though we might have been lucky. It does give you more evidence than just recalling their faces, and they do seem to take notice (youths and police). I would definitely speak to the commutiy police officer, he really is very helpful and it does make a difference.

Georgie
👍

Fri 27 Jul 2012, 00:57

This evening at 11pm whilst my children were fast asleep, I received a knock on the door I opened the door to a group of drunk lads singing very loudly at me over my hedge I also believe they were filming my reaction, they had been drinking over the park for most of the evening as I could hear them, I'm very shaken up as they have come onto the property awoken and disturbed my children and invaded my privacy by recording me and really scaring me, I did manage to see some of there faces so would recognise them, next time I will contact the police as if this had happened to a elderly person which it could have been living alone it would be terrifying for them, I hope these lads will come and apologise to
myself and my family I have seen there faces so would easily identify them. I know charlbury is not fond of behaviour like this and I hope if anyone knows these youngsters they will urge them to come and apologise and put a stop to this sort of behaviour.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.