Dog day care for people who work

Anne-Claire Loftus
👍

Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:09

Dear Eric, Thanks for the reply! This was actually an exploratory message - I'll get in touch sooner to the time it is needed (depends on my partner's new job). Actually it might be a bit of a problem that you have children. I'm sure they are lovely, but our dog is actually a bit scared of kids (would never hurt them but might feel stressed being there). Thanks!

Eric J
👍

Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:42 (last edited on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 15:11)

Thank you

Anne-Claire Loftus
👍

Tue 17 Jul 2012, 19:23

Hello! I have seen several postings relating to holiday care for dogs as well as dog-walking services (mostly recommending the services of Emma from the vets). Our dog is a bit (read: incredibly) picky though, and will not walk with strangers. We are therefore looking for a place (a home rather than a kennel) where she could stay during the day while we're at work, which has a garden and preferably another dog she could be friends with.
Does anyone know of such a place that they could recommend?
Thank you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.