Exchange with Germany

Jakob Brandl
👍

Wed 11 Jul 2012, 16:09

I am a 16 year old German looking for a family-based place to stay during the weekends in August. During the week I will be part of the team at the Bushcraft-Company, but my week-ends are free.

So I need a place to stay from Friday afternoon till Monday morning. It would be great if I could also use your washing machine and have the meals with you. My parents will certainly cover all arising costs.

In return I would be happy to help in any way, for example in the garden or babysitting. And we also would be more than glad to welcome anyone of your family at our home near Heidelberg.

I am very outgoing and reliable. At home I am part of the life rescue team of the public pool, do "Parkour", a new kind of sport in urban surroundings and play the piano for now eleven years.

Of course I can send you more information about me and our home (CV, Photos,...), just let me know.

Best regards
Jakob

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.