Zaptag

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 20 May 2012, 11:41

It's a not uncommon problem. I haven't been asked for Zaptag before but there are several businesses and private individuals in and off Market Street who are totally invisible from the road but who expect couriers and delivery companies to find them and I get asked for directions at least once and often twice a week. Sometimes I walk down the road to show the drivers where to deliver. Perhaps I should start saying 'Never heard of them' in the hope they will sort it out for themselves.

Alternatively, if people want to remain invisible, I could always offer a PO Box service and charge for it!

LINDA HILSDON
👍

Fri 18 May 2012, 16:35 (last edited on Fri 18 May 2012, 16:37)

http://twitter.com/#!/iangallifant and
company-director-check.co.uk/director/910659712
Short name - Ian Gallifant
Director ID : 910659712
Address
Unit 2 The Spendlove Centre
Enstone Road Charlbury
Chipping Norton
Oxfordshire
United Kingdom
OX7 3PQ

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 18 May 2012, 15:49

The only addresses I can find for Zaptag are in Marlow! There's an e-mail address on their website: ask@zaptag.com .

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 18 May 2012, 14:32

DHL have just tried to deliver a pallet to Ian Gallivant of a company called Zaptag in Market Street. Unfortunately that is not a sufficient address. If anyone knows Mr Gallivant, could they please let him know? The Zaptag website gives an 0845 phone number, but no one is answering it. There is no address.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.