How fit are your feet?

Wayne Pugh
👍

Sun 12 Mar 2006, 09:45

Hi Igor, in response to your question, Yes and No. The adivce I provide through this forum, via confidential emails and telephone conversations are entirely free. Consultations and treatments at The Charlbury Practice however are not free. The idea of this forum was to provide free information/discussion and foot health promotion to Charlbury and the local community. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me or post a question. Cheers Wayne

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 10 Mar 2006, 10:01

On the NHS?

Wayne Pugh
👍

Fri 24 Feb 2006, 18:59

Hi everyone, I'm Wayne, I'm the Podiatrist at The Charlbury Practice. I'm looking to offer a free discussion/advice/health promotion forum on lower limb health matters/questions for our local community. To give you an idea of the scope of practice of a Podiatrist, we deal with walking/running issues with children, athletes and the mature, including joint pain from the lower back all the way down to joints in the feet, nail care to nail surgery for ingrowing toe nails, to fungal and verrucae infections right through to really poorly people with advanced systemic diseases. I look forward to hopefully helping answer some of your questions. Cheers Wayne

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.