Proposed build of 50 houses in Charlbury

Heather Hill
👍

Fri 24 Feb 2012, 13:50

Yes I would like to do that Valou but unfortunately this all happened whilst I was away and my husband didn't think to ask directly. I know the garages belong to Cotsway Housing so I will get in touch with them to see if they know anything.

Valou Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Fri 24 Feb 2012, 11:36

I am not aware of any planning project behind Jefferson Piece, and one simple and quick way you could alleviate your concerns would be to put the question directly to the 'various companies measuring up'.

Stuart Moss
👍

Fri 24 Feb 2012, 08:47

Nothing logged on the WODC planning site that I can find. The link below shows a map that highlights all planning applications...

my.westoxon.gov.uk/mwo.aspx

Hope the link works! :-)

Heather Hill
👍

Thu 23 Feb 2012, 18:59

Does anyone know anything about the proposal to build 50 houses in Charlbury? We have had various companies measuring up behind where I live by the garages in Jefferson Piece. I am very concerned about this as I thought the field behind me was greenbelt and also it is already dangerous turning into the Ditchley Road now without another 50+ cars using that access.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.