Chipping Norton Minor Injury Unit

Harriet Baldwin
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:45

When my daughter hit her head a couple of weeks ago and I phoned our surgery (in Chippy) for advice I was told if she got worse I should either to take her to A&E (Oxford or Banbury) or I could try the MIU in Witney. The duty doctor didn't mention the possibility of taking her to Chippy.

Debbie Howse
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2012, 13:46

Christine thanks for this info. I had heard that the First Aid Unit had been upgraded to a Minor Injury Unit for a temporary period of 6 months. Is anyone able to confirm this? thanks

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2012, 09:34

First Aid Unit in the Community Hospital (01608 648233 - open Monday to Friday 5pm to 9pm excluding bank holidays, weekends and bank holidays 10am to 9pm). This service is provided by South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust. This is a drop in service, and you not need to make an appointment.

Here's the link www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/?directory=community-hospital-chipping-norton-war-memorial

Debbie Howse
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2012, 09:21

Does anyone know the opening times of the Chipping Norton Minor Injury Unit?
Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.