Have you seen our ginger cat?

Emily Algar
👍

Sun 11 Dec 2011, 16:48

Diana, I am so so sorry. I really hoped you would have found him safe and sound. Take care.

mandy
👍

Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:14

I'm so sorry to hear that.x

Diana Limburg
👍

Sat 10 Dec 2011, 12:52

Today we have found Billy. He died in a field. We will miss him terribly. Thanks to everyone who kept looking and asking, it really helped us.

Diana Limburg
👍

Mon 28 Nov 2011, 14:31

Thanks Emily. As he's micro-chipped, vets, RSPCA and police should find us if Billy's found. So, please, if anyone notices a cat that appears to be stray, could you inform the vet? It could be someone's missing pet! Or, if you think it might be Billy, call us on 810186.

The Charlbury vets know he's missing. They know Billy very well there as he has long-term health problems and he's quite a character. We also contacted the Chippy vet. We live near the Slade/Dancers Hill. Rumour has it that Billy has been spotted far-and-wide in Charlbury before going missing, and he has some friends - though he has never been away for more than 8 hours at a time before.

Emily Algar
👍

Mon 28 Nov 2011, 13:35

Where abouts are you in Charlbury?

Emily Algar
👍

Mon 28 Nov 2011, 13:34

Have you tried advertising on local radio? I remember when my cat went missing (a very long time ago) we tried that. There's also a couple of websites where you can register your missing pet. Also maybe trying ringing the Cat's Protection League or the RSPCA etc or even other vets in case he's been brought it? I really do hope you find him.

Diana Limburg
👍

Fri 25 Nov 2011, 09:59

Our cat Billy has now been missing for two weeks. He must be somewhere!

Billy is light ginger and white, very hairy with a distinctly bushy tail. He is very friendly, meows quite loudly and is good at seeming desperate. He is micro-chipped and has a fluorescent yellow collar with a bell.

We really miss him very much and would be very grateful if anyone could help to get him back home! Please call us on Charlbury 810186 if you have any information.

Diana Limburg
👍

Mon 14 Nov 2011, 18:06

Just an update. Billy still hasn't come home. He has been spotted at Sandford Mount and Hannover Close on Saturday (both close to his home). But not since.

There have been sightings of ginger cats on Ticknell Piece as well, but none of those appear to be him. He has a distinctly bushy tail, which makes it easy to tell him apart from other gingers. He's also got a very white chest.

As we are finding out more about his adventures around Charlbury, it appears he has made quite a few friends in different places. If you are looking after him, or have spotted him, could you please let us know by calling Charlbury 810186? We really miss him. Also, please check any garages and sheds, still fearing he might have got himself trapped.

Diana Limburg
👍

Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:16

Have you seen our cat Billy after 10 am on Friday 11/11?

He is ginger and white and very hairy. He has got curly whiskers and an unusual coat that can be mistaken for unkempt. He meows quite loudly, is good at appearing desperate and he's incredibly friendly.

Please check your sheds and garages in case he got himself trapped.

If you've seen Billy, could you please let us know by phoning Charlbury 810186? Thank you! Diana, Paul & Kids.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.