Start a new topic »

Christmas Care & Companionship – Charlbury 🎄

Morelle Ellis Brown
👍

Wed 7 Oct, 19:29

I’m an experienced, registered live-in carer and companion and will be available in Charlbury from 24th–30th December.

If you’re going away over Christmas and are concerned about leaving an elderly parent or loved one on their own, I’d be very happy to step in and provide live-in companionship, care and general support while you’re away — giving you peace of mind that they are in safe and caring hands.

I’m experienced in elderly care, fully insured, DBS checked and can provide excellent references.

Please feel free to message me privately if you’d like to have a chat.

Morelle +44 73669 81130

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2025. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Report a safety issue with this page.