Morrisons Carterton

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 30 Sep, 14:28

Does anyone from Charlbury shop at Morrisons in Carterton, either regularly or occasionally? I have a £20 voucher to spend there, but it is hard for me to get to Carterton.

I tried today using the X9 and was hoping to switch to the S1 or S2, but because of the roadworks in Witney, the connection was impossible. I ended up spending a couple of happy hours in Sainsbury's, which was not my intention at all.

If you are a regular Morrisons shopper, please let me know, and I will either cadge a lift or come to a mutually beneficial arrangement regarding the voucher.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2025. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Report a safety issue with this page.