Tiler and Floor Recommendations

Chloe Horner
👍

Tue 29 Sep, 10:57

Morning Charlbury Hive Mind!

I'm sure some of you will have noticed that Andy P and I have been starting work at Old Bank House.  I'm hoping we'll have a more full update for you all very soon, I hope it goes without saying that we can't wait to get going.

In the meantime on the hunt for some recommendations for someone to do some tiling, electrical work and lay a microcement floor at Old Bank House, if anyone has any local recommendations for this please do drop me a line: chloealicehorner@gmail.comm or 07808529361

We are already working with some lovely tradespeople from Charlbury (and close by) but would like to hear from more.

Thanks for any and all help!

Chloe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2025. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Report a safety issue with this page.