Garden allotment plots

john h
👍

Wed 5 Oct 2011, 18:52

Roger has been on short break, I am sure he will respond now he is back,there is a waiting list at the moment.

Simon Walker
👍

Wed 5 Oct 2011, 12:30

Sasha - if you haven't heard back from Roger, it may be that he is unavailable right now. Our experience is that both allotment areas are fully occupied at the moment, so it will probably be a case of going on a waiting list. Good luck!

sasha horne
👍

Mon 3 Oct 2011, 20:59

oh ok i have emailed this Riger Clarke but have heard nothing back. I will contact Blenheim estate and see how far i get, thank you .

Simon Walker
👍

Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:02 (last edited on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:57)

For the town allotments on the road to Enstone, you need to contact Roger Clarke, the Town Clerk. His contact details are on the Town Council website. There are also allotments at Fiveways that are owned by the Blenheim estate, so a call to the estate office is what is needed for those.

sasha horne
👍

Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:19

Hello does any one know who i contact if i want to rent an allotment plot in Charlbury??

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.