Another recycling idea for Charlbury

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 20 Jan 2006, 18:53

Nuffin' to do wiv me, Guv, I just spotted the link, and thought CAWAG might be interested in picking it up as part of a Charlbury recycling.

I suspect it might not be to do with "media" like records, but things like old computer disks etc. or damaged disks.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 20 Jan 2006, 09:40

Malcolm, will it be possible to exchange new CDs for older discs with your recycling project?

I recently purchased the latest Kate Bush CD and was greatly disappointed; would I be able to exchange it for one of her earlier, more listenable CDs?

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 19 Jan 2006, 21:51

Another recycling idea Charlbury residents could collectively work on, a central collection point by the co-op for example? I've just trashed a whole heap of old computer CDs - wish I'd known about this earlier.

ReplayCD info@replaycd.org

ReplayCD is a new project due to start in 2006, enabling residents and businesses in Oxfordshire to recycle unwanted CDs and DVDs.

Our website will be online in January, so please check back then.

In the meantime, we would be very happy to hear from you if you have any questions, so please contact us by telephone or email.

0779 629 2129
info@replaycd.org

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.